Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I Support the Duggar's

     Many have probably heard all about what Josh Duggar has done. I will probably upset many people, and many people might disagree with me on this, but these are my personal convictions. I only watched a couple episodes of the Duggar's "19 kids and counting" TV show. Before I re-post an article, I would like to state that, yes... Josh Duggar was wrong! He sinned greatly! And, yes, I agree that sometimes us Christians can be a little too relax on sin issues. However, this sin that Josh Duggar did was so long ago. It was in the past. He's since repented and turned from his wicked ways. We're making a huge deal out of what Josh Duggar did, which is still wrong. However, if we could read each others mind, and know every little sin that everyone's done as an individual, we'd be judging each other right and left.
     Molestation is wrong. I'm not stating that Josh Duggar is perfect. He was very wrong in what he did. He repented. Love doesn't keep record of wrongs. (1st Corinthians 13:4-5) Because Josh repented and turned from his wicked ways, God says, "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then i will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." ~2nd Chronicles 7:14 The Bible also says in Psalm 103:12, "As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us." What Josh Duggar did was inexcusable. He's guilty under the same law that we're all guilty of. God will judge him when the time comes, but for now, let's put the past behind us, and learn to forgive. Josh Duggar has repented of his sins, and as far as we know, turned from his wicked ways.
     I've copied and pasted a couple links below of some links that might be useful, and helpful. I stand with the Duggar's. I will pray that God will work in their lives in the midst of this. Please keep this family in your prayers.
http://todaychristian.net/jessa-duggars-father-in-law-michael-seewald-responds-to-feeding-frenzy-grace-greater-than-our-sin/

http://www.duggarfamilyblog.com/2015/05/matt-walsh-supports-duggars.html

http://wherejoyis.blogspot.com/2015/05/the-most-important-thing-we-can-learn.html#.VWR24FxVhBc

http://louderwithcrowder.com/cast-the-first-stone-josh-duggar/

http://m.blogs.christianpost.com/wretched/the-duggar-disaster-25658/

http://splash4ripples.com/2015/05/23/josh-duggar-who-will-join-the-crucifixion-march/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that, Caitlin! I definitely agree with you. Josh Duggar sinned but he sincerely repented. And God has mercy on those who repent from the heart because He is full of grace and compassion. If God forgave him, everyone else should as well.
    This could also be another great opportunity for all the Duggars to show Christ's love and forgiveness even though others may show them hate.
    Will be keeping this family in my prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with you! I hope the show goes back on air!
    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree completely. We are praying for them, I hope the show comes back too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!