Friday, August 29, 2014

Doing Good for who?

"...what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul."
 ~ Deuteronomy 10:12-13~

"...for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure." ~Philippians 2:13~

"You are worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created." ~Revelation 4:11~

"Thus says the Lord: "Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, let not the mighty man glory in his might, nor let the rich man glory in his riches; but let him who glories glory in this; That he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising loving-kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight," says the Lord." ~Jeremiah 9:23-24~

"...we ought to obey God rather than men." ~Acts 5:29~

"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men..." ~Colossians 3:23~

"For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bond-servant of Christ." ~Galatians 1:10~

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking around your blog and I love it!! Keep on serving Christ!! :)

    "Give unto the Lord the glory due unto His name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness." Psalm 29:2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily for your sweet words!
      Have a blessed day!

      Delete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!