Friday, July 18, 2014

Contributor Post?

Hello all! After talking to a friend, I'm considering doing a "Contributor Post" every month or so.
Who all would be interested in that? I'd like you to write about something that encouraged you, or that was thought provoking. It doesn't matter how long or short it is. If you'd be interested in doing something like this, please let me know by commenting, or clicking on the "contact me" button on the sidebar.

Also, just a reminder to sign up (if you haven't already)  for the raffle copter-giveaway that ends in only a couple days. Share with anyone you'd like! :)
Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin, sounds like a neat series! I'd be interested in participating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be happy to do a contribution post if you would like! I'm sure others would be interested too so don't worry if you don't get to me : ) I'm still working on my writing skills : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caitlin! This sounds like a really great idea, I definitely would like to write something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Thanks girls! I messaged you privately through Google+, but let me know if you didn't get it for some reason. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!