Monday, March 3, 2014

Award Post #3

Light
Hi Everyone! I was recently nominated for the Sunshine Award by Maddie.Go and check her blog out . . . it is great! :) Here's the link: http://schoolandsuntans.blogspot.ru/
Questions for the nominees: (that'd be me! ;) )

1. Where did you come up with your blog name? hmm... I wanted to name the blog that had to do with being my dad's daughter, and God's daughter. And I knew that I was destined to be God's daughter (Romans 8:29-30, " For those whom He foreknew, He also predestined to become conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brethren;30 and these whom He predestined, He also called; and these whom He called, He also justified; and these whom He justified, He also glorified.") So, I put together "Daughter of Destiny". :)

2. Why did you create your blog? Because I love to write! :) And my mom told me that she thought I'd be a good idea. ;)

3. What is your favorite Bible verse? James 1:2-4

4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland! :)

5. What is your favorite book? Tough one! ;) Besides the Bible, probably any Max Lucado books! :)

6. Would you rather be a queen or the president? Tough one! ;) Whichever one I can get the most done... Make Abortion illegal, make Gay-Marriage illegal... etc... 

7. What is your favorite subject in school? Music! 

8. If you could make three wishes, what would they be? That men and women would repent, and turn from their wicked way. Women would no longer have abortions. And, that 

9. What is your favorite flavor of cake? Chocolate!!! 

10. If you could choose between tennis shoes, cowgirl boots, or sandals, which you you choose? Depends on the season... mostly flip-flops! :) 

11. If you could be in any book, which book would it be? The Bible!
So here are the instructions for the nominees.

 If you are chosen and want to participate:
  1. Copy and paste image above or create your own.
  2. Answer the following questions.
  3. Nominate your own bloggers (as many as you choose).
  4. Let your nominees know.
  5. Put together 11 of questions to ask them.
  6. Publish your post!

    My nominee is:
    Kaylee at: http://worthfarmorethanevenrubies.blogspot.ru/
    questions for the nominee:
    1. What's your full name?
    2. Favorite color?
    3. What color do you wear most often?
    4. If you won $10,000, what would you do with it?
    5. How big is your family?
    6. What's your favorite animal? Why?
    7. What's your favorite season? Why?
    8. Name me 5 of your favorite movies?
    9. Favorite Sport?
    10. Would you rather go camping or spend the night in an RV?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Maddie from School and Sun Tans! Thanks for letting me ask you these questions :) Have a great and blessed Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!