Friday, February 21, 2014

Blogging Award Tag Post

First off, I'd like to apologize to both Libby on:  http://anoblecallingblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogging-award-tag-post.html
and
Natalie on: http://christianteenagehomeschooler.blogspot.com/
Both of you were so kind as to nominate me for the blogging award! And, I have been so extremely busy, that I didn't think I'd be able to do it, but I made some time for it!! ;) Thank you both for nominating me!!!... so, here it goes: Libby, here's the questions that you asked me... (I'll do yours next Natalie) ;)
1. What are 3 of your favorite books- besides the Bible, of course? Joyfully at Home by Jasmine Baucham, Preparing to be a helpmeet by Debi Pearl, and You'll get through this by Max Lucado.
2. What is your favorite thing to bake? Anything Chocolate!!! :)
3. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? hmm.. maybe Ireland? Hawaii sounds fun!
4. If you have to live somewhere besides the U.S., where would it be and why? Probably Ireland, because I love their accent!!! :)
5. Name 5 of your favorite movies. Courageous, Fireproof, Facing the Giants, Hinds Feet on High Places, and from what I've seen of the previews, "God's not Dead". ;)
6. Do you have any pets? If so, what kinds are they? Yes! 1 dog, 1 rabbit, and 7 chickens. We have a Great Pyrenees, and I'm not sure what breed the rest of the animals are. ;)
7. What's one of your favorite Bible verses or passages? James 1:2-4, has always been my favorite!!!
8. Where do you turn when you are needing encouragement? The Bible mostly, sometimes some friends from Church.
9. Do you know how to sew? Know how, yes... am I good at it?... not really. ;)
10. What is one thing that you don't know how to do, but would like to learn? Deliver a Baby!
11. Would you rather hold a snake or pet a shark? Can I choose neither?! IF I had to choose, probably a Gardner Snake. 12. How tall are you? 5' 3 3/4", but I call myself 5' 4"... ;)
13.. What is your favorite candle scent? hmm... Vanilla, Apple Crisp, and 
14. What are your favorite tea/coffee flavors? Vanilla!!! :) White Chocolate, and Marsh-mellow.
15. Which do you prefer: ice cream or frozen yogurt? neither... unless it's in the form of a shake... I have very sensitive teeth that don't handle anything frozen very well. ;)
16. What are your favorite TV shows? Little House on the Prairie, MacGyver, I love Lucy... haven't watched much besides that...

11 facts about me:
1. I hate the cold!
2. I'd rather have iced coffee, over hot coffee... even in the winter. ;)
3. I don't mind driving, and running errands for my family.
4. I'm more of an extrovert...
5.  I love to babysit!!!!
6. I enjoy vacuuming! ;)
7. I'd like to become a Labor Doula one of these days... we'll see. ;)
8.  I teach 20 Piano Students.
9. I enjoy writing with Calligraphy pens! I love it when I get to write letters!
10. I love playing Games!
11. I love to play Piano and Violin, and I love to sing!!!

So, I nominate bloggers:
Breanna: 
http://dancingintherain-brianna.blogspot.com/
Cheyenne: 
http://talesfromirisgarden.blogspot.com/

Rules:
1. Share 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions set by your Nomination Blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers. (I only did 2)
2. Set questions for the nominated bloggers.

questions for the nominees:
1. What's your full name?
2. Favorite color?
3. What color do you wear most often?
4. If you won $10,000, what would you do with it?
5. How big is your family?
6. What's your favorite animal? Why?
7. What's your favorite season? Why?
8. Name me 5 of your favorite movies?
9. Favorite Sport?
10. Would you rather go camping or spend the night in an RV?

I hope I did this right Libby... let me know if I didn't. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Caitlin- I loved reading your answers- I am so with you about the iced coffee thing :) And I'd love to go to Ireland someday too. Thanks so much for participating in this! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! I'll be sure to get around to doing a post and answering your questions as soon as I can!
    Blessings!
    ~Brianna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear comments!!! Please drop me a message!